Riley & Green Island Paradise
GOURMET BREAKFAST DAILY + $200 CREDIT
4 NIGHTS PANORAMIC KING @ RILEY, CAIRNS
3 NIGHTS GREEN ISLAND RESORT
SUNSET DRINKS, BEACH HIRE, ETC...
PREMIUM OUTER BARRIER REEF TRIP
Riley & Green Island Paradise Info
7 night Riley & Green Island Paradise Resort Package - Fabulous combination of the best Cairns has to offer. 4 nights in a Panoramic King Sea room with privileges at Riley, and 3 nights to enjoy Green Island Resort, a tranquil island paradise.
• 4 nights at Riley, Cairns
• $200 credit at Riley
• Valet parking
• Breakfast Daily
• Panoramic Sea Room
• 3 nights at Green Island Resort
• Breakfast daily at Green Island Resort
• Return ferry transfers from Cairns
• Great Barrier Reef Outer Reef cruise
• Pontoon including Semi-Sub
• Many island activities
DAY ONE - Check-in to Riley, Cairns for 4 nights
Stay with Riley, Cairns newest five-star luxury hotel. Located on the Cairns Esplanade, Riley, is a 10-minute walk to the Great Barrier Reef and Island Departure Terminal.
Stake your claim by the expansive lagoon pool with private beach and lap pool. Indulge the luxury of the stunning Eléme Day Spa.
Why we like Riley:
• Thoughtful design throughout
• Beautiful and chic
• Sustainably modern
• Relax, Refresh Day Spa
• Access to Genesis gym
• 1000+ Swimming lagoon with beach
• 24 hour reception
• 24 hour in room dining
• Three Restaurants
• Two Bars
• Guest laundry
• Eléme Day Spa
• Daily housekeeping
• Fast & free Wi-Fi
• Apple iPad Control Centre
• 55" HD Smart TV
• Google Chrome cast video streaming
• Complimentary movies
• Air-con and blackout blinds
• Nespresso machine, complimentary eco pods
• Rainforest Shower
• Safe deposit box
Panoramic Sea Room Privileges:
• Daily breakfast for two guests
• Resort credit of $200 for use at Rocco, Greenfields, Paper Crane or Eléme Spa
• Valet parking daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Unsurpassed views to Coral Sea
• Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
• King bed only
• New tower
Lounge poolside in a cabana or on Riley’s man-made beach, or do laps in the lap pool. Work out with access to Genesis Gym, a 5-minute walk from the property. Watch one of 200 free recent release movies or stream straight from your in-room Apple iPad.
Food & Drink ( own cost )
Embrace the share style food culture of the Mediterranean region at Rocco, Cairns' highest rooftop bar. Nourish your body with a wholesome fare at Greenfields, or take a quick trip to bustling streets of Asia at Paper Crane. Indulge in 24-hour in-room dining.
Rocco: 270 degree panoramic views of Cairns and the Coral Sea. Aromatic meats, rustic dips, locally sourced artisanal producers.
Paper Crane, cured meats from our own cattle station: Modern Asian inspired menu. Breakfast options include a-la-carte or buffet with egg station.
Greenfields, a flourish of wholesome options: Flavour packed salads, cold-pressed juices, all aspects of healthy eating. Poolside menu, cocktails and so many other fun & relaxing options-
DAY FIVE: Travel to Green Island Resort
Getting there: Riley is located a 10 minute walk from the Green Island Resort counter check-in point in the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal. Alternatively it is a short taxi ride.
Green Island Resort is just a 45 minute boat ride from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal. These ferry transfers are included in your package. Please allow 30 minutes prior to departure time to check-in.
Please advise your preferred ferry times on booking.
• From Cairns - 8.30am, 10.30am, 1.00pm
• From Green Island - 9.45am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
Upon arrival to Green Island your luggage will be transferred directly to your resort room. After check-in you are more than welcome to explore the island and take part in the numerous activities.
Your Green Island stay includes:
• 3 nights on Green Island Resort:
• Return catamaran ferry transfers from Cairns
• Full buffet breakfast daily
• Complimentary sunset drinks
• Glass bottom boat tour
• Rainforest and guided evening nature walk
• Fish feeding presentation daily
• Snorkel equipment
• Non-motorised beach activities such as kayaking, beach volleyball and windsurfing
• Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon Cruise:
• Semi-Submarine coral viewing tour
• Snorkelling gear
• Buffet lunch
With just 46 luxurious suites, you will discover an intimate haven. Suites are set in clusters under the rainforest canopy and adjoining central facilities via raised covered walkways. They are cleverly secluded from the remainder of the island and day visitor facilities.
The Reef Suites are perfect for honeymoons and special occasions. These split-level luxury suites have a large king size bed, spacious lounge area, separate bath, shower and private balcony.
The Island Suites consist of a spacious guestroom with either twin (double/double) or king beds. Some rooms can be interconnecting or adjoining for families. All rooms have separate showers and bath and a private balcony. These rooms look over the pool and island natural gardens.
• Cable TV
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Direct dial ISD/STD telephones
• Mini-bar and refrigerator
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Private balcony with table & chairs
• Shower & separate bath
• In-room safe
• Iron & ironing board
• Rechargeable torch
• Pool & beach towels (available from Reception)
• 24-hour reception
• 2 bars, 1 restaurant and 1 casual grill
• Guest Lounge
• Resort shop and boutique
At 5pm after the day visitors have left enjoy sunset drinks at the jetty with a choice of sparkling wine, beers or orange juice. Fish feeding takes place from the jetty where you will see many tropical fish and a turtle or two if you're lucky!
DAY SIX: Outer Barrier Reef Cruise *
Board Great Adventures departing the island at 11:15am to your outer reef destination at Moore Reef or Norman Reef. Travel time is 60 minutes where you will transfer onto a first class multi-level pontoon from where all the reef activities take place.
Your cruise includes:
• Air-conditioned fast catamaran
• 3 Hours at Outer Barrier Reef platform
• Delicious hot & cold buffet lunch
• Afternoon tea
• Semi-submersible coral viewing tours
• Snorkelling equipment
• Buoyancy vests if required
• Reef education presentation
• Undercover seating and tables
• Full Bar Facilities
• Sun-deck with Sun-lounges
• Swimming enclosure for children
• Change rooms
• Freshwater showers
• Underwater observatory
• Scuba Doo - (At additional cost)
The Great Adventures Outer Barrier Reef trip component of this package is subject to weather conditions and non-refundable.
DAY EIGHT: End of Package, depart Green Island
• This package is completely reversible.
• Children in this package are considered 14 years and under.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge
Green Island Resort = Paradise
Paradise! Beautiful island, lovely tesort! Exceptional snorkelling opportunities!
Posted By Jenny Kitchen
Green Island Resort is heaven
Green Island is a rare place.
Tropical Island in a rain forest with the most
beautiful quality spacious accommodation and excellent food. Superb for a relaxing time or reef activity.
Posted By Bruce Mccaul
Beautiful Green Island
Beautiful rooms, and the island is especially magic after the last day tripper leaves. Loved the fish feeding and complimentary beverages at sunset.
Posted By Stephanie H
Impeccable service, Thank you!
It was an enjoyable experience, and the resort was well maintained and service was impeccable . The ease of booking was praiseworthy too.
Posted By Mrinal Sarkar
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 2 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.