Harbour Cruise & Green Island Info
ONE DAY COMBO
BIG CAT - CAIRNS HARBOUR CRUISE AND GREEN ISLAND:
Combine a half day calm water cruise through the Cairns waterways with a visit to a tropical island paradise. Cairns Harbour Cruises and Big Cat Cruises will show you the best these diverse locations have to offer.
What makes it great?
- Cruise to Green Island aboard "Reef Rocket", a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns at 12:45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear OR Glass Bottom Boat tour ($14 p/a extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & Reef Presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at Island as an air-conditioned base
- 2 Hour cruise exploring Trinity Inlet - a remote picturesque mangrove wilderness
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort aboard the MV Crocodile Explorer
- Afternoon tea
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen & hat
- Sunglasses & change of clothes
- Cash for drinks and snacks
- Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marina National Park, uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches, coral reefs and an abundance of marine life. Your visit allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear OR a glass bottom boat. "Reef Rocket" is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach.
(Lunch at own expense)
Cairns Harbour Cruise
The interaction between staff and customers was truly excellent.
Thanks to Paul on the Green Island trip and Hamish on the river cruise.
Posted By Chris & Barb Thomas
a great day tour
A beutiful bothride on the Cairns Inlet, and interresting visit to a professional crock farm. The boat ride to The Green Island is beautiful and so is the Island, even thoug it has become a turist attractions for hundreds and hundreds of turists every day.
Its a great daytour anyway, wich I strongly can recomment to everyone and families with children.
Posted By Bjarne Sanvig
Harbour Cruise & Green Island Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 10 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.