5 Tours Found
We found 5 tours in the Half Day Tours category
Crocodiles, Aquariums & Melanesian Tribal Artifact
- The Largest Crocodile in Captivity
- Tribal Artifact Museum.
Half Day Adventures
Half Day Tours are ideal for perfect for visitors with limited time, or those with young children or the elderly who may prefer a shorter visit. Depending on the departure times you choose, you can spend from as little as 2 hours on the island. Big Cat Cruises and Great Adventures both offer half day fast catamaran cruise options from Cairns.
Great Adventures has 3 departures daily from Cairns:
Depart Cairns at 8.30am, 10.30am or 1.00pm
Depart Green Island at 12.00, 2.30pm or 4.30pm
Arrive Cairns approximately 12.50pm, 3.20pm and 5.20pm.
The Half Day Eco package includes:
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Half Day or up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Self Guided Eco Island Walk
- Choice of Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tour OR use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of Island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests.
- Use of day visitor facilities
Big Cat offers similar packages with half day departure options at 9am & 1pm. A half day reef cruise departing Cairns at 9.00am allows 2 hours on Green Island and arrives back into Cairns at 12.45pm. A half day reef cruise departing Cairns at 1.00pm allows 2 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm.
Big Cat Half Day Inclusions:
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- 9am or 1pm departure allows 2 hours on Green Island
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- *Optional Upgrade can include semi-submarine tour
Scenic Helicopter Flight
Travel in style over the Great Barrier Reef and view the pristine marine wilderness from the air. A half day heli adventure will allow you maximum time to explore the rainforest, take a refreshing dip in the island’s pool, view the teeming marine life on a glass bottom boat tour or get up close and personal with the marinelife and snorkel off the white sandy beaches. Depart the Cairns City Heliport at 10:00am, arrive Green Island at 10:20am and return to Cairns at 2:30pm by luxury catamaran.